 Star Wars / *6463 (-20)
  Re: Website

(...) My problem is that I'd like the functionality of the TB ball-joints, but I want it to look like it's made only of bricks. The TB parts look good in the style you have on your website, but they wouldn't look good in the heavy-mech style that I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Short People

Alright this may have been previously discussed however I wish to weigh in on the subject. I just got my first Anakin figure in the Naboo starfighter set, and he is as tall as everyone else. This little boy stands eye to eye with Qui-Gon and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please help me find a URL!

(...) "so what I have told you was true, from a certain point of view." Some pretty interesting ideas there. One of the first things I did think when Obi-Wan was going at it with Maul was how ticked off he was getting, and how "anger" leads to the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Website

Mark, Want some ideas for biulding mecha with throwbot elements? Check out my site, (URL) in the UESF Heavy Mecha section for some examples that illustrate how to integrate throwbot elements with mainstream lego elements. Todd, (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please help me find a URL!

(...) Man, after reading that, I *really* need to write up my "R2 is a jedi master" and "Yoda: Dark Lord of the Sith" theories... J (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please help me find a URL!

(...) That was clever. A lot of what the guy wrote makes a heck of a lot more sense then the actual movies. Wouldn't it be strange if things actually worked out that way? :) -Jonathan (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Website

Thanks, Ben. At first, I had designed those pods as engines, but a friend of mine said they looked like heavy LRM pods, and I thought it was a good suggestion, so I guess they're missiles now. :^) I would have liked to make the legs better-looking, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Website

Nice! I like the missle pods (?) on the top. Very formidable! Those guns are pretty impressive too! Ben ---...--- Ben Vaughan ben@marsbase.com (URL) Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:FrA4xv.1H2@lugnet.com... (...) Right (...) photo (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Website

(...) Well, that was interesting. Somehow the end of my post (and half my name) got cut off. Anyway, here it is: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Website

(...) ... you forgot the addy I think;) -- pn (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Website

Hi everyone, I have finally created a small webpage for a few photos of some MOCs. Right now, everything is Mecha-based, but one of my mecha is built from Star Wars sets (which explains the post to .starwars). I plan to photo some of my spacecraft (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please help me find a URL!

Man, you ROCK!! That was the URL! Thanks so much! JaKe (...) "WTF") (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please help me find a URL!

Because I REALLY can't stand what passes for entertainment nowadays, I decided just for kicks to locate this URL. For some reason, SW bashing is more fun for me than actually seeing these big budget bromides. Since I have no idea what the original (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please help me find a URL!

Yes, that was the idea with ObiWan. I REALLY want to find that article URL again. It was about 3 online pages and went into great great detail backing up this theory. If anyone knows it, please let me know!! (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) I'm imagining a hollow clamshell ball, similar to the zepplin in the adventurer's set. Imagine being the poor stockperson who'd have to arrange THAT set on the shelves of the local Walmart! -- Jeff <jthompson@esker.com> "Float on a river, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please help me find a URL!

(...) I've not seen it but what you said doesn't make any sense. Did this site put forth that young Obi-Wan from EP1 is Darth Vader in EP4-6? If so who is pretending to be Obi-Wan in EP4-6? And is Obi-Wan really Luke's father? Will the real Obi-Wan (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Alright! After finally watching SW, the original movie (it's about time, now...) I decided to recheck the link that didn't work for me earlier... Let me say I've been pretty apathetic toward all SW sets, prolly because I haven't seen the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Please help me find a URL!

OK, about 6 months ago I went to someone's personal web site who had written quite a long article about his theory of where the next Star Wars movies would go and I can't find the link! Basically, the article talked about how ObiWan will take (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniFig Scale Imperial Shuttle!

(...) and (...) Wow that is awesome. I was wondering if TLC would ever try that as a set. Seeing your redition make me belive it is all too possible. Hopefully they would make it all grey with Emporer and 6 royal gaurds rather than rebel scum. Sorry (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MiniFig Scale Imperial Shuttle!

I've updated my site quite extensively, I added my minifig scale Imperial Shuttle, The DAT file and online instructions for my B'Omarr Monk, and overhauled the entire interface. I have some other mini-figs and items to add which I will do in the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact