 Star Wars / 6447
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:56:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Knoot writes:
Check it out at rebelscum.com here: http://www.rebelscum.com/tf2000.asp

And very well done, if I say so myself!  Also, check out the interior of the
Falcon, and it looks like the MTT comes with a half dozen battledroids!

Kevin

Alright!
After finally watching SW, the original movie (it's about time, now...) I
decided to recheck the link that didn't work for me earlier...

Let me say I've been pretty apathetic toward all SW sets, prolly because I
haven't seen the movies (any of them!). I liked *some* designs while others
looked pretty, well, out there.
But after seeing the movie (during which I kept comparing the real models to
the lego versions ;-) I can say that some of those look really nice...

Well, I'll be expecting the Leia and Han figs for sure... I hope they come in
relatively cheap sets (hey, I said I got excited about SW, not dropped head-
over-heels... Castle is still may fav, and budget is still limited :) but I
doubt it... Argh, guess I'll have an excuse to buy the Millenium Falcon ;-)
And if I do, I'll have those 1/4-section UFO style hulls... round buildings...
OK, let's face it, I want that set!

Anyway, to recap... I still have to see episodes 5, 6 and 1... then I can
relate to the other models ;-)
I wonder if TLC'll make a model of the death star? <grin>

-Shiri