 Star Wars / 6448
Re: Please help me find a URL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jacob McKee writes:
OK, about 6 months ago I went to someone's personal web site who had written
quite a long article about his theory of where the next Star Wars movies would
go and I can't find the link!

Basically, the article talked about how ObiWan will take Anakin's identity and
thus become Darth Vader.

Has anyone seen this? If so, can you email or post the URL?

Thanks!
jake

I've not seen it but what you said doesn't make any sense. Did this site put
forth that young Obi-Wan from EP1 is Darth Vader in EP4-6?  If so who is
pretending to be Obi-Wan in EP4-6? And is Obi-Wan really Luke's father?
Will the real Obi-Wan step forward. :)

Ben