 Star Wars / 6461
Re: Please help me find a URL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:45:21 GMT

http://www.mendax.org/zine/001/star_wars_theory.html

"so what I have told you was true, from a certain point of view."

Some pretty interesting ideas there. One of the first things I did think when
Obi-Wan was going at it with Maul was how ticked off he was getting, and how
"anger" leads to the Dark Side.  Would be nice if Lucas did throw a couple
curve balls into the next two Episodes, although I highly doubt it will be
anything as extreme as stated in the above site.

Travis