 Star Wars / 6463
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:48:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
Mark,
    Want some ideas for biulding mecha with throwbot elements? Check out my
site, http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm in the UESF Heavy Mecha
section for some examples that illustrate how to integrate throwbot elements
with mainstream lego elements.
                                                                         Todd,

My problem is that I'd like the functionality of the TB ball-joints, but I
want it to look like it's made only of bricks. The TB parts look good
in the style you have on your website, but they wouldn't look good in the
heavy-mech style that I tend to use.  I'll have to study ways of
hiding the TB parts beneath brick structures.

Thanks for the link.

~Ma