 Star Wars / 6467
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:41:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Vaughan writes:
My Ronin has TB ball and sockets for hips.  I think I camouflaged them
pretty well, all you can see are the triangular points on the inner thighs.

Ben

What method did you use for securing the "armor" plates to the Throwbots
pieces. There are only 2 technic holes in them, so that makes it
kind of difficult.

~Mar