 Star Wars / *16134 (-10)
  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

I had my Star Destroyer together for over 5 months. I did notice the long Technic beams bending in the frame. When I took it apart, I thought that some might stay that way, but none of them did. The more I disassembled, the straighter they got. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Boonta Eve Deadman's Pass

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL) The three leading podracers negotiate Deadman's Pass through the rugged desert wilderness. Exposed to the elements, each racer fights off not only themselves but also the hidden dangers beyond the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

Thanks for the heads-up! Then I'll know not to have it on display too long *when* I find the money to get one! :) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) I bought one when it came out and put it together right away. I took it apart a few days ago. I too had four bent grey beams, but not as bad as yours. But you can still see that they're warped. Some of the black ones are also bent ever so (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

Mine has been on display for 9 months so far with no problems. However, I had noticed early on that there was a potential problem with the nose. My quick fix (which seems to have held up nicely) was to move the front main support from it's intended (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  ISD top and bottom ideas

I am playing around with ideas for an ISD project. My basic idea is studs on top boxes that get gradually larger toward the inside of the "V". To create the outer "shell" I was going to waterfall a large number of plates to give the appearance of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  2 new MHOF : KING KAHUNA AND FUTURON 1

Hi everybody! Due to special circumstances, the last election for the Minifig Hall of Fame lasted a month and a half and 2 Minifigs won. They are King Kahuna and Futuron 1. For more details, visit the Minifig Hall of Fame at (URL) for your time. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Oola Star Wars Custom Minland Scale Figure

It's Oola...it's Oola...let's watch her do the hula! That is, until she becomes Rancor kibble. (URL) Front> (URL) Front Left Angle> (2 URLs) Left Angle> (URL) Struggling> (URL) for Jabba> (URL) with the slug> (URL) Did you just hear something?> I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

I got one for Christmas too! I noticed that it was buckling after just a few weeks of being together. I think I took it apart after a month to save the bricks. Dave "Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Droopy Star Destroyer

When the Star Destroyer came out last year, I got one for Christmas and of course put it together right away. It had a place of honor on my desk. Lately, though, I've noticed the nose drooping. So I took the bridge assembly off and things started (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact