 Star Wars / *15994 (-10)
  Re: A quick look at the new line of MINI's

(...) Well the Y-Wing was classified as a Bomber not a Fighter so maybe that explains it. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda Miniland Figure

(...) Thanks, Jon! I've been an admirer of your terrific Star Wars alphabet project for a quite some time now -- also amazing! -Mike (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda Miniland Figure

"Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HIFoLq.qut@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) some (...) -snip- (...) (URL) the (...) I've just recently discovered your stuff. It's *amazing*. And this is no exception. Almost no one (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda Miniland Figure

He's adorable! (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Yoda Miniland Figure

What would the Lego-bah System be without the little green guy? He's a little out of scale from the others, but his bigger size allowed me to give him some nice articulation. (URL) Front> (URL) Front Right Angle> (2 URLs) Front> (URL) Front Right (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  DSM Merged Level Two & Scanning Crew

Check out our latest DSM MOCs from our (URL); (2 URLs) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!

Black Falcon won June 2003's poll to be this month's Minifig Hall of Fame inductee. Black Falcon always did good in the previous polls, but with Blacktron 1 and others out of the way, no one could stop him from winning. Only Futuron and King Kahuna (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

  Re: A quick look at the new line of MINI's

With the release in OZ of the second wave of mini's some comments. First wave, not bad, and a set is on my shelf at work. Have been tempted to modify some of them, but with their small size I haven't been able to think of how. Other than bases that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bantha Miniland MOC

(...) Thanks, Jeff. I really enjoy making these larger size MOC's. It's a fun challenge to try to make something organic (a furry animal, in this case) out of rigid bits of plastic. Bionicle pieces are best, I find, since they are oddly shaped and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...

(...) More Addtions... Mini Hailfire Droid I wanted to keep a few things on the MOC: 1) Scale to my other Minis, so I could do a diorama Clone war scene 2) the Red "eye" on the front 3) Missle racks...with more than a one stud missle. So I don't (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.announce.moc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact