 Star Wars / *15434 (-20)
  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) Yup, that AT-AT was gorgeous! I'm not sure Joe posts to Lugnet, so I'll try and answer some of the questions. His knees don't bend; the only articulation is ankles and hips (but the ankles are *so* cool!) I think he ran into the same problem (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) ACK! I thought it was Joel's work I'd been following, but when I looked for AT-AT projects on Brickshelf I stumbled across a bunch, but not Joel's! SO this is quite possibly the first time I got a hint of the undertaking .. which makes it even (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) AFAIK that was Chris' and John's handywork. Did you notice Joel's trick with the AT-AT neck? :-) SRC LUGNet#765 (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) I've been avidly following Joel's progress on this ... great job, Joel! It looks perfect! Maybe someday in the not-too-distant future we should have a display with *3* AT-AT's? What is the articulation in the legs like? Although the legs of my (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

...at NALUG's show yesterday at Capilano Mall (east end of Edmonton, AB) (URL) finished his awesome minifig scale AT-AT at about 2am while James was working on his huge and amazing (as usual) castle till 8am Andrew and John just got back from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !

  New MOC Teaser

Here you go! (URL) snowed in and was able to finish it. Regards, ACPin & Sons (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  mini Millennium Falcon

I saw this by Kent LaCroix: (URL) tried this: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Review

I agree. I wish there were more clones in there... I was shocked the pull-out pilot seat didn't have any controls on it. Otherwise, besides its fragile state and the almost total inability to take the speeder bike out when you put it in, it's a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-TE Review

Hey all, Couldn't wait when I saw this one on the shelves. I wanted to see the new click-hinges up close and REALLY wanted to have some trans-antifreeze thin-walls in my hot little hands! Overall impressions: Very nice set, great selection of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship - Thanx

It's been a couple of weeks - thanx to all those who posted comments and to anyone who just took the time to look, I appreciate it. roger (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Electronic Mod: 10026 UCS Naboo Fighter with Flickering Engine Lights

(...) Very cool effect! What's with the recent flood of electrified SW MOCs? Jeff J (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: N-1 Naboo Starfighter

(...) version when it comes to capturing the feel of the Naboo Starfighter. Jeff J (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

(...) Great job - they're very faithful to the originals, especially the D- and G-wings. Jeff J (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  AF Dagobah Cave

Check out our latest action figure Diorama from our homepage, Dagobah Cave; (URL) is off-topic as far as Lego is concerned but not when it comes to Star Wars (that's why it's only posted to SW and nowhere else). Just sharing our rendition of one of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

"ssenkrahsemaj" <jamesharkness@hotmail.com> mumbled in news:HA85E0.FEJ@lugnet.com: (...) The RCX is the core of LEGO Mindstorms. It comes with the Robotics Invention System It is a microprocessor built into a big LEGO brick. You can attach different (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

(...) Already done. Very good advice-Semaj (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

(...) Uh forgive my naivete but what is the rcx? And by all means do so you have my blessing-Semaj (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

(...) What Parts do you think are stringy? I kept switching back and forth between a shortened waist and the version now it looked too stocky so i made it longer. I'm gonna make a varying troop of them when i get more pieces and create a diorama for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

(...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

(...) this thing, make it oh so cooler, maybe some gray battle droid torsos for thighs and modified 1x1 tiles put on the shins? (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact