 Star Wars / 15421
15420  |  15422
Subject:
AF Dagobah Cave
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:58:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest action figure Diorama from our homepage, Dagobah Cave;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

This is off-topic as far as Lego is concerned but not when it comes to Star
Wars (that's why it's only posted to SW and nowhere else). Just sharing our
rendition of one of the most memorable scenes from ESB where Luke confronts
Vader inside the cave.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons