 Star Wars / 15415
Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Harkness writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Travis Yanke writes:

I was having trouble loading the links this morning, and now I can acess
Brickshelf, but your Exo-Stormie folder is not yet "public".

thanks.

Sorry about that after reading Greg Oxsen's post I was ashamed of the
pictures I intitally posted. So I took another set that aren't as static as
my last ones even did a little scene. Here are some of the deep links.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SsenkrahSemaj/Exo-Stormtrooper/exo-trooper-1a.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SsenkrahSemaj/Exo-Stormtrooper/exo-trooper-f.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SsenkrahSemaj/Exo-Stormtrooper/exo-trooper-g.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SsenkrahSemaj/Exo-Stormtrooper/exo-trooper-h.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SsenkrahSemaj/Exo-Stormtrooper/exo-trooper-i.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SsenkrahSemaj/Exo-Stormtrooper/exo-trooper-j.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SsenkrahSemaj/Exo-Stormtrooper/exo-trooper-k.jpg

ah good some poses! :D i would definitely try to incorporate knee joints in
this thing, make it oh so cooler, maybe some gray battle droid torsos for
thighs and modified 1x1 tiles put on the shins?