 Star Wars / 15417
Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:52:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Neumann writes:
Pretty neat,

The whole minifig fits in there?  I didn't realize that, wow.  I figured it
was just the head stuck on top.

Any more pics besides the front?  I'm mostly interested in seeing this beast
from the side and back to see what you did exacty.

Big thunky thighs are nice, very imperial looking.  A bit stringy I thought
overall for imperial construction but cool none the less.

Otherwise nice job!

Snow Daddy
Mark Neumann

What Parts do you think are stringy? I kept switching back and forth between
a shortened waist and the version now it looked too stocky so i made it
longer. I'm gonna make a varying troop of them when i get more pieces and
create a diorama for them to really show off what they can do. Thanks for
the good points-Semaj