 Star Wars / *14729 (-20)
  Re: Coruscant Airspeeders

Yeah, that yellow one was designed with speed in mind. Got to admit though that we haven't seen the Spiffcraft design you've mentioned. We've based our designs solely from the Art of Star Wars - AOTC prototype drawings with our own mods. Regards, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Coruscant Airspeeders

(...) As with everyone else, I think the yellow one came out looking particulary sporty; kind of like a "Star Wars Sports car." The big red one does look like the infamous Spiffmobile, albiet a bit bulkier. Are these your own designs, or did they (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...

I received my Ship Notification on Friday night (Nov. 29). Woo hoo! Jeff J (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  TIE Bomber complete....

Hello again, everyone. My BrickLink order finally arrived so I could add the finishing touches to my TIE Bomber (original design by Gareth of FBTB, for those of you who just tuned in). Here are the deep links: (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Missing Mini set

Next year TLC is putting out four mini sets, 4484 - 4487, with the breakdown as follows: 4484 MINI X-wing Fighter/TIE Advanced 4485 MINI Anakin's Podracer/Sebulba's Podracer 4486 MINI AT-ST/Snowspeeder 4487 MINI Jedi Starfighter/Slave I Now as I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Coruscant Airspeeders

Wow, very nice. Speeders are always cool- this is no execption. I particullarly like the yellow speeder- very fast looking. And the middle speeder looks just like any space open-topped car should in the future. Very nice. I like how you used (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I have terrible news

(...) I agree. But, they have to sell those big sets somehow, and an exclusive minifig is a good way to do it. Money makes the world go 'round. At least we get four Clones for $69.99 instead of $89.99. People complained about how only one (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Coruscant Airspeeders

Hey hey! Those a lot of fun! The yellow speeder is particularily sporty. The red one bares a passing resemblance to .spacer Mark Sandlin's infamous Spiffcraft design, albeit with an excellent Star Warsian twist. Nice stuff as usual Amado. Cheers, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Coruscant Airspeeders

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Coruscant Airspeeders; (URL) those who can afford it, three of the latest commercially available Airspeeders are featured. Ranging from the sublime to those in need of speed, each model caters to the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport

Brian, Now we'll have to hunt you down for exposing our secret ingredients! Actually discovered these by accident after the toys all got mixed up in the same boxes. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UK Exclusive mini Star Wars sets.

(...) When the grandparents came over for Thanksgiving today (in California) they brought my older kid's LEGO Club mail-- including a small package which contained the 3219 Mini Tie Fighter! (And also a poster showing mini AT-AT's, which the poster (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport

Hey AC, I just noticed your custom minifigs...VERY COOL! If I'm not mistaken, I think the headgear for the Rebel Endor soldiers and the Imperial figures are all Hasbro/Kenner ones, either removable (Endor soldier and Naval Trooper) or "surgically (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FREE mini TIE!!!! while supplies last!

(...) It says "Sorry the giveaway is not available at this time. " Did I do something wrong or am I just too late? Henry (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

But the Lego site says that it is not available. Rose Troy's Surplus Lego <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:H695nv.23M@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FREE mini TIE!!!! while supplies last!

I was originally foiled by McAfee Internet Security, which filters out the referer info sent between websites. This info is needed in this case, as Lego only gives the item to those referred from starwars.com. I turned it off temporarily and got (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FREE mini TIE!!!! while supplies last!

(...) No, a friend of mine just submitted his order, and it is 9:40 CST here. (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I have terrible news

Yes, but I am dissapointed that TLC hasn't come out with any set with just the Clone Troopers. You can't do dioramas or battles with 4 or 8 Clone Troopers against 80+ Battle Droids. Don (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FREE mini TIE!!!! while supplies last!

(...) Me, too! Are we already too late? --Dave (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FREE mini TIE!!!! while supplies last!

(...) I received the same message when using Netscape 4.7x. When I visited the page using Internet Explorer everything worked fine. Dan (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I have terrible news

Personally, I am a big fan of (URL) and they have really good pictures of these sets. The Jabba sets do look excellent for castle, especially all the new creatures. We'll get a Bib Fortuna in 4475, and a pig guard in 4476.. both are $7, but that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact