 Castle / 15140
Re: I have terrible news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:00:09 GMT

Personally, I am a big fan of http://www.fbtb.net/sets/ and they have really
good pictures of these sets.

The Jabba sets do look excellent for castle, especially all the new creatures.
We'll get a Bib Fortuna in 4475, and a pig guard in 4476.. both are $7, but
that means at least a modest army of pig people.  they could be a cousin of
goblins or something.

also in 4478 we get two Geonosians (in a new chewbacca/watto-esque body).. and
i mean, are these guys made for an evil bug army, or what?

but the one I'm really looking forward to is the At-Te 4482.  I don't know why,
but it just looks so cool.  I'm sure it has a lot of grey plates and pieces,
which are essential to castle quality creations!!

peace to all
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Just Kidding LOL. Actually it good news. New Star wars full scale sets in
2003. check this stuff out. It's Jabba da Hutt. Great for us castlers.

http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/auth/?HvEQneb4myQNEfSxevjLeVGX

Hate when this happens wrong link heres the right one.

http://brickset.com/themebrowse.aspx