 Castle / 15138
Re: I have terrible news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 04:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Just Kidding LOL. Actually it good news. New Star wars full scale sets in
2003. check this stuff out. It's Jabba da Hutt. Great for us castlers.

http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/auth/?HvEQneb4myQNEfSxevjLeVGX

Hate when this happens wrong link heres the right one.

http://brickset.com/themebrowse.aspx