 Star Wars / 14725
14724  |  14726
Subject:
Missing Mini set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:25:10 GMT

Next year TLC is putting out four mini sets, 4484 - 4487, with the breakdown
as follows:

4484 MINI X-wing Fighter/TIE Advanced

4485 MINI Anakin's Podracer/Sebulba's Podracer

4486 MINI AT-ST/Snowspeeder

4487 MINI Jedi Starfighter/Slave I

Now as I read into this 4484 is from Episode IV "A New Hope", 4485 is from
Episode I "The Phantom Menace", 4486 is from Episode V "The Empire Strikes
Back", and 4487 is from Episode II "Attack of the Clones". However there is
no set taken from "Return of the Jedi". I am not exactly sure what they
could do for Jedi, maybe Jabba's sail barge, or a B-Wing/A-Wing combo, maybe
to keep it adversarial a A or B wing ship and a tie interceptor. Just some
ideas, but I do think they need at least one more set to fill out the series.

Scott