 Star Wars / 14716
Re: FREE mini TIE!!!! while supplies last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:20:07 GMT

But the Lego site says that it is not available.

Rose
Troy's Surplus Lego <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message
I was originally foiled by McAfee Internet Security, which filters out the
referer info sent between websites.  This info is needed in this case, as
Lego only gives the item to those referred from starwars.com.  I turned it
off temporarily and got through without any problems.

I suggest that if you are stuck in circles that you check to make sure
nothing is blocking the referrer info.

Troy

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Russell Clark writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
go here!

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/11/news20021126.htm

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

It sends me to a LEGO.com page that says this is only available through
starwars.com! It keeps putting me in circles! Help!

Me, too!  Are we already too late?

--Dave