 Star Wars / *14518 (-10)
  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

(...) Super Star Destroyer = Star New York City on a Raft Death Star = Star Australia (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snapshot: Revised o-wing

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H520CM.Au@lugnet.com... (...) I'm gonna remember that one. ;-) (...) It (...) I'm trying to find a balance between having the engines tilt and getting some greebles in there to fill the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

(...) Rebel Blockade Runner - Star Canoe Millenium Falcon - Star Water Wing X-wing Fighter - Star Rubber Ducky A-wing Fighter - Star Noseplug DaveE (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

(...) If a Star Destroyer is analogous to a navy destroyer, then what is the Rebel Blockade Runner, a Star Dingy?....a Star Paddle Board? Frank (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

My 3 cents worth: Obi-wan: "Destroyed. By the Empire." Han: "The entire star fleet couldn't destroy the whole planet. It'd take a thousand ships with more firepower than I've ..." (seen?) Traditionally, Destroyers are small escort ships, though have (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Three New (Rebel) Mini-Fig MOCs

That is by far the best Ackbar I've seen, and there's been some good ones. I hope TLG is taking note... -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

(...) I'm thinking it's the difference between a "ship" and a "starship". And just like you can have a "destroyer" (a la a standard naval vessel), you could have a "star destroyer", which was a "destroyer" (aka a military vessel) that was fit for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Three New (Rebel) Mini-Fig MOCs

(...) Wassssup (...) Well, we can't have that, can we? : ) Anyways, cool people. They all look pretty close to how they should (not that I could do any better). How old are those torsos though? Also, the face on the Rebel Fleet Trooper looks (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Three New (Rebel) Mini-Fig MOCs

Hello, I just uploaded three new mini-figs at my site. They are: Admiral Ackbar: (URL) Madine: (URL) Fleet Trooper: (URL) won't leave if you don't respond, but my ego will be severly shattered ;) -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who made the Star Destroyer?

(...) I think a few weeks might be cutting it a bit fine to bring a set to market! I think the main inspiration is seeing that their customers are willing to put some huge models together. I'm sure the Master Builders at Lego love doing this sort of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact