 Star Wars / 14511
Re: Three New (Rebel) Mini-Fig MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:46:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Lowell writes:
Hello,
Wassssup

I just uploaded three new mini-figs at my site. They are:
Admiral Ackbar: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/ackbar.html
General Madine: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/madine.html
Rebel Fleet Trooper: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/rebelfleettrooper.html
I won't leave if you don't respond, but my ego will be severly shattered ;)
Well, we can't have that, can we? : )
Anyways, cool people.  They all look pretty close to how they should
(not that I could do any better).
How old are those torsos though?
Also, the face on the Rebel Fleet Trooper
looks different then most pirate
and wild west faces like that.
Was it just the camera or did you get him
somewhere special?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

-Bruce

Brucey-Wan's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/