 Star Wars / *14444 (-20)
  looking for scans of individual pod boxes from 7171

Does anyone have scans of the individual boxes for 7171-G Gasgano's podracer (the green one) and 7171-S Sebulba's podracer (the orange one) ? I want to list these on ebay individually and would like to have just a picture of each. If anyone has (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  star destroyer

At LegoWorld 2002, in the Netherlands, the Star Destroyer was shown! I made several hi-res pictures, please take a look for yourselve (URL) for: destroyer and you will find the rest as well with regards Gerrit Bronsveld (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

Still waiting for the Eugenics Wars to happen ;) -Lucas Thompson (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Well, According to CANON Sources, Star Wars takes place ? A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?; this PROVES it REALLY happened in OUR *gasp* universe! Also, Star Trek CANON TV shows reference our REAL history! IT?S ALL REAL, PEOPLE! So, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  UCS TIE/D Fighter

Check out our latest UCS MOC from our homepage, TIE Droid Unit Fighter; (URL) click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are appreciated. Regards, ACPin & Sons (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) I think that the point is that if Endor has a very low density but the same gravity at the surface as Earth, then the mass and diameter are both much greater than Earth, because gravity goes by the distance between the center of mass of the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Interesting. Very, interesting. Then again the Borg never seem to take advantage of betazed telepathy or other "force-like" powers found in the Star Trek universe. Still it is an interesting concept that, like you said, we would really need to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Makes me wonder, though-- being that the Borg are a collective of actual living objects, ya gotta wonder if they were transplanted in the SW universe, whether they'd have *fantastic* Force powers. It's not really clear how the Force works, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Capturing without destroying is far harder than simply destroying, and they didn't have any problems at all. Remember the most of the shots fired were ion cannons not turbolasers. (...) I think you have that backwards. One heavy turbolaser (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

Hey guys, can we FUT this on to lugnet.off-topic.geek ? Just wonderin'. Not meanin' to offend anyone, but let's move it on over there. Chris <>< space. (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) No contest at all--the ISD was having problems capturing the little RBR... Borg would eat the ISD for breakfast-- "We are Borg--We now know about 'the Force'--Resistance is futile" ;) Dave K (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

Of course, the real comparison is between the ISD and a Borg Cube :) (URL) it's the comparison to make for a who would win debate ;) -Lucas Thompson (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) message (...) I see, yes, the word crap is often given a negative connotation. I guess I figured writing it as 'crap' would have indicated it was meant in a joking fashion. (...) therefore invalidating (...) Ah, I though the Dark Horse (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Shaun Sullivan/Joel Kuester in SW mag

Anyone who subscribes to the SW Insider, the official fan club magazine for Star Wars, will notice that a member of LEGO PR gives props to Shaun's AT-AT and Joel's Sandcrawler (although no names were mentioned) as being shown at the FBTB display at (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  7142 ships in North America

I received my Ship Notification from S@H on my order for 7142 on Saturday (10/19). Jeff J (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

Ok, I'm beginning to see the problem here. You seem to have quite a few misconceptions about the items in question. Let me see if I can clear them up for you. (...) The term "crap" tends to be more rude then polite. ;) :) (...) Ok, I think this is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Ok well, I wasn't trying to be rude, and I appologize if that is how my message was recieved. I certainly agree that there is plenty of entertainment value in 'ignored' sources. (...) the (...) a (...) Droids was not originally published by (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) I don't think that *I'm* missing the point, actually. :) (...) There is no need to be rude; we're all friends here. I rather enjoyed Splinter of the Mind's Eye, and the Droids comics are hilarious. (...) Actually, Lucasfilm policy has been to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

It was one of two pillars with traintrack surrounding with a bridge between them. You can see better pictures on: (URL) Bogaard "Peter Young" <pyoung@liveitnerd.com> wrote in message news:H4A2uv.Kwy@lugnet.com... (...) sure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

Great photos! Some awesome works there! One construction I wasn't too sure on is picture 136-3653_img.jpg. What is it? Peter Young. "Wendel Bogaard" <w.bogaard@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H46p1E.BGt@lugnet.com... (...) 18th (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact