 Star Wars / *14279 (-20)
  Re: AT-TE!!! AT-TE!!!

(...) Tim has pics of the seven new SYSTEM sets up at FBTB (scroll down on the main page for the others) for those of you who want to see the Star Wars sets now that the other site has been shut down. I just had a question about the sand red droids, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

If anyone could repost the sets, I'd be indebted to them. I never got to see them at all!!!!! :( KEith (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

(...) Sorry, I made that up. Is short for How Long Did It Take You. Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

(...) Thanks Gil. Deformity is cool - I might want to try some more compressed stuff. But yeah, it was irritating. If my fingers had about 3 more joints in them, and were the size of tweezers, it might have been a bit better. -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

(...) Thanks Sean. Forgive my ignorance - HLDITY? -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

(...) looks ok with the rest of the compression. Can't wait to see what you come up with. -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

(...) its bottom. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

Gotta love the deformity! Very cool Chris. It looks like a frustrating one to build, but in the end it was well worth the aggravation - for us, the viewer anyways :) Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

(...) Wassssup (...) You said it right? (...) Great job Chris! Looks good. HLDITY to build it? Just out of curiosity, whos working on a Death Pod? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) I think these are due to come out next January, but those store clerks always make mistakes and sell stuff earlier... Could somebody e-mail me with pictures, too? I already saw them, but I want to have a closer look at these new sets. -JHK (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

Thankyou very much Tobbe. Looking over them now.... ooooh. mmm... sherpa hats... scimitars... hang on, is that Clifford in 7411? When do they hit the shops? Allister (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

That's great. You did a good job keeping it accurate yet poddish. I like the R2 unit in the back. I need to get my first Star Wars pod finished soon, or someone's going to beat me to it. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Nano scale spacecraft

(...) Thanks. I actually made those almost as a joke when I had made my little nano-ISD: (URL) someone on FBTB said I should make some TIEs to scale. Well, this was pretty much the smallest I could do, though those would still be pretty huge next (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nano scale spacecraft

(...) to (...) Although they are too big (like about double the size they should be for scale) I think they look way better than just 1x1 plates. It think that is about as small as you can make them without being sort of silly. (Like I did with my (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) I read Ringworld while on vacation earlier this year, in-between planning my Blockade Runner. Good book. (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) <delurk> Since the page has obviously had the clamps put on it and I missed the window of opportunity, could one of you guys that did manage to see them go through your 'downloaded internet files' directory and email me a copy of them pretty (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H3s07s.F9r@lugnet.com... (...) too; (...) What are you guy's TALKING about? That webpage doesn't even exist! -- Mnarkham Carroll (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

Nice design Chris. I never thought of that approach. I can't fault you for flimsy wing - mine pop off when I open them. At least your X-wing can land. (...) (cut) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

Hi all, The pod trend continues. First we had Gil doin' his thing, then Jamie decides to morph some StarWars into the mix. Then I get the idea of doing the X-wing, pod style, and Travis Dickinson beats me to it. But I prevail! Here's my version: (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact