 Star Wars / *13073 (-10)
  Re: Review: 7163 Republic Gunship

(...) I bought this set last night, and trust me, it is much much much cooler during and after it is built. I really enjoyed putting this one together, and it comes with all kinds of neat pieces and movable parts (love those movable rear doors) that (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Local KMart Finds

At a Big KMart in Phoenix, near the Arizona Mills mall, found bunch of EP II sets, with 20% off sale. Regular LEGO stuff just about all cleared out, including bionicles. What I found: 7103 Jedi Duel 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter 7133 Bounty Hunter (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II Slave I Backsection

(...) suggest (...) Boba (...) completely (...) the (...) If Slave I was in orbit around Tatooine, how did Boba get to the surface to be eaten by the Sarlacc? Or did it fly up there on automatic or something? Is that some kind of security measure? (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  7153 Slave1 Review and Redesign

A buddy of mine, Bob, is a closet LEGO fan that has been kinda collecting Star Wars LEGO. His meek collection has a few Space sets, the Original Classic Trilogy sets and a couple of others. As a result, the newer colours (like Sand Green) are as new (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: S@H "Special Edition" Catalog

(...) I measured last night. 10 7/8" x 12 1/4" or 27.5cm x 31.1cm. Is that a standard size? Steve (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: S@H "Special Edition" Catalog

In my opinion, It is the best catalog they've ever done! Dave. (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Book

(...) yeah I've tried as hard as I can to stay away from spoilers everywhere since about the end of last year. It's been hard, and even reading the Time article this month spoiled one aspect for me. oh well. it's not long now til the movie (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Deconstructing Sarlacc Pit

Finally was able to free up some space and time to deconstruct the Sarlacc Pit and take pics. I hope this will give those who emailed me a better idea of how they can build their own. (URL) not Lego but Star Wars related, I've added our latest (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Ep II Slave I Backsection

"Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message news:GvE661.JuM@lugnet.com... (...) produced (...) Uh oh, my Star Wars geek brain just kicked in ... In the movies the Slave I doesn't get destroyed - it's never seen again after Boba falls (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

"Still, I dont really care, I can always get my space parts and sets (...) Amen brother! (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact