 Star Wars / 13067
Re: Episode II Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 14:01:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Grubber writes:
I was on dark horizons (i think), and they had a link to a picture of the
collectors cards for episode II, specifically, the index/checklist card-
listing pivotal scenes/events in the flick.

Lets just say that I don't have a whole lot of need to see the movie now... i
spoiled it for myself.  I'm weak!  I couldn't resist!

john

yeah I've tried as hard as I can to stay away from spoilers everywhere since
about the end of last year. It's been hard, and even reading the Time
article this month spoiled one aspect for me. oh well. it's not long now til
the movie itself......
travis