 Star Wars / 13066
13065  |  13067
Subject:
Deconstructing Sarlacc Pit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 13:38:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Finally was able to free up some space and time to deconstruct the Sarlacc
Pit and take pics. I hope this will give those who emailed me a better idea
of how they can build their own.

It's not Lego but Star Wars related, I've added our latest diorama "Force
Jump" where Luke learns how to use the Force on our homepage.
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Regards,
ACPin & Sons
member #1500