 Star Wars / 12547
Re: Sarlacc Pit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 05:41:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
I've just added our latest work, the Sarlacc Pit on our homepage.
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics of the diorama and let us
know what you think about it.

Nice! The Sarlacc is very well-done to the point of creepy (love the use of
the droid arms for the internal 'teeth'. And more little touches that make
the scene...R2 with the light saber, Luke on the plank.

Great stuff!

Joe