 Star Wars / 13056
Re: Episode II Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:05:17 GMT

I was on dark horizons (i think), and they had a link to a picture of the
collectors cards for episode II, specifically, the index/checklist card-
listing pivotal scenes/events in the flick.

Lets just say that I don't have a whole lot of need to see the movie now... i
spoiled it for myself.  I'm weak!  I couldn't resist!

john

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Yanke writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark Chittenden writes:
Not exactly LEGO oriented, and dunno if this is old news already, but I saw
a copy (hardcover) of Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones (book
adaptation) on sale yesterday at Fry's Electronics in Phoenix, of all places.

I glanced through the first couple of chapters in a copy I saw at a local
Shop-Ko. Still think it's so odd how the books are being sold before the
movie is even released.
Although I did enjoy reading the paragraph on how Anakin liked going to see
Palpatine all the time for his advice...
funny stuff.
travis