 Space / 14043
Re: Ep II Slave I Backsection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 09:12:24 GMT

"Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message
news:GvE661.JuM@lugnet.com...

Actually, I think you're thinking of the Slave II, which Boba Fett • produced
after the Slave I was wrecked/destroyed...

Uh oh, my Star Wars geek brain just kicked in ...

In the movies the Slave I doesn't get destroyed - it's never seen again
after Boba falls into the Sarlacc. But if you read the EU books they suggest
that the Slave I in orbit around Tatooine is captured by the Alliance, Boba
escapes the Sarlacc, gets Slave II out (a different type of ship completely
to Slave I), spends a bit of time flying that, then rescues Slave I from the
Alliance and puts Slave II back into storage. Now I'll have to dig out my
novels again to check ;)

(cross-posted to .starwars, not sure how to change FUT in OE6!)

Dan