 Star Wars / 13061
Re: Ep II Slave I Backsection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:01:15 GMT

Actually, I think you're thinking of the Slave II, which Boba Fett produced
after the Slave I was wrecked/destroyed...

The Slave II is expanded universe, after RotJ once Boba gets free of the
Sarlacc.  Boba Fett's ship in ESB *is* the Slave I, but heavily modified
from what we'll see in Ep II.

But the LEGO SLAVE I (the green one) has a landing ramp in the back to put
frozen han in.  What I'm saying is that Jango Fett's SLave I (LEGO VERSION)
seems to be ***missing*** a back section?  You can see right into the side
missles!  Some sort of cover/ramp/plate is needed here.

Well, that's the point.  I'm pretty sure Lego left it open there so that
kids could push the missile racks out easier.  As for a ramp, there's no
sign of it in the Ep II Cross Sections book... the back section is equipment
and a crawlspace for maintenance.

Peter