 Star Wars / *12218 (-20)
  Y-Wing Animation

After much hard work, I've completed another animation. This one is 16 sec. long entitled: Running In & Out. See a Y-wing make a recon run on a familiar solar system. -Ahui Download at: (URL) You will need to have the DivX 4.11 installed on your PC. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New custom; UCE Vader's TIE

(...) Thanks. Check www.fbtb.net later this week for instructions >:) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Falcon Availability

(...) At the time of the call, this is what I was told. Then our friends at LEGO Direct provided the good news :) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: WTB: Falcon Set

(...) Turns out Lego shop at home is reintroducing the set in the spring...thought you should know...I saw the news on the "news" page of Lugnet... John (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  WTB: Falcon Set

If anyone has one of the Falcon 7190 sets available at a decent price, please let me know. Thanks, Chuck (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set

(...) This is in reply to my own post but I did post a new picture on the same link above on Brickshelf of the Black pieces with the new SW 2002 Jedi Defense I droidekas, which looks better than the ones I came up with as the color scheme is better (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Twin Pod Cloud Cruiser @ Target

I LOVE the computer tiles in this thing! Very generic. Usefull for lots of things. I thought the accent color was dark red as well. Oh well, brown is good though too. I took some pics last night: (URL) the pics aren't the best, I'm still working on (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Falcon Availability

And there was NOT much rejoicing... :( (...) Not (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!

I bet the monster sets will be a tie-in with the Scooby-Doo movie. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: SW 2002 sightings....

I have seen Final Duel 1 & 2 And the Jedi Defense w/ Qui Gon Jinn... I haven't seen the Jedi Defense w/ Obi, ewok attack, or cloud car. These I find at a TRU on 27th And Howard in Milwaukee. ~Evan (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Twin Pod Cloud Cruiser @ Target

I picked up the new Star Wars Twin Pod Cloud Cruiser at Target (Cary, NC) this morningfor $10. It was the only 2002 set they had. I accent color suspected to be the new brick red color is actually brown. Other than this - this is an awesome set for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: SW 2002 sightings....

We have 2002 in Idaho. I saw some at TRU and Shopko. Rose "Monica Wilbur" <monica@galacticbrick.com> wrote in message news:GoF0Jn.Kq6@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) first (...) anywhere! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set

(...) Benjamin, Monica, Thanks for the comments ! I got to admit I did not think of Shmi as a dark side character but as you put it without her there would be no Dark Lord of Sith. I will have pics of a new version with the new Droidekas from SW (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set

I'd probably choose Obi-Wan over Anakin, but that's only because Anakin bugged me :). As far as a "high" level female baddie, how about call her Shmi since after all, she did give birth to the future Dark Lord of the Sith.... mo (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: SW 2002 sightings....

Humph...nothing yet for ANY 2002 sets at my local TRU and Walmarts (in Utah). What gives? In fact, I even had one Wal-mart person tell me that their Wal-mart wasn't going to even carry Star Wars LEGO anymore....must be a rogue Wal-mart. Anyone else (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Falcon Availability

I called LEGO on this last week... it's been officially discontinued. Not found on their website either. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set

(...) The set is very nice....I like your placement of players on the "light side". I especially like R2 and C3PO's placement as "bishops" and the fighters as the "rooks". Good choice to have gungans (jar-jars) as the "pawns". On the dark-side, I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)

  Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set

Can't seem to get chess sets out of my mind. Thought I would take a hand at a minifig intensive Chess Set based on Star Wars Episode 1. And as a side benefit, it got rid of all those pesky Jar Jar minifigs. Pics are here: (URL) - black is the Evil (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming) !

  Re: New custom; UCE Vader's TIE

(...) Live long and prosper oh mighty customizer! May the mitoclrorian (sp:-( force be with you. Awesome ship. My fav is the speeder bike though. Are there directions for it anywhere? (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New custom; UCE Vader's TIE

(...) Excellent. You rock. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact