 Star Wars / 12213
Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:

This is in reply to my own post but I did post a new picture on the
same link above on Brickshelf of the Black pieces with the new
SW 2002 Jedi Defense I droidekas, which looks better than the ones
I came up with as the color scheme is better and they are smaller
so in better proportion to the battle droids.
Hope you like it.
KK