 Star Wars / *12068 (-20)
  Re: Who has the biggest fleet?

"Gerry Venteicher" <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gn7q9y.GB9@lugnet.com... (...) has (...) 2 (...) My Imperial fleet is just as small - I also have 2 TIEs. On the Rebel side if I can include the RBR and the Falcon then I have a bigger (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars v. Harry Potter

(...) On FBTB they said a few months ago that the ewoks are shorter then other figs In one of the pics of the new HP sets it shows some shorter people. So I think that the ewoks are shorter. But who knows --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

(...) www.galacticbrick.com Yah, some of her material is just killer! It’s like she’s a professional writer at Toy Fair… Some really funny stuff of hers below; If a killer monkey forced its scruffy way into my home, first thing I'd do is run and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Star Wars v. Harry Potter

Is it just my imagination or has Lego done a better job developing their potter line than their star wars line? I just seems the pieces are cooler. What got me thinking was the difference between Chewbacca and that big brown dude with the huge black (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who has the biggest fleet?

Well Bear, My collection will blow away everybody's! I got two X-Wings and one tie fighter and one Darth Vader tie fighter! Beat that! (Note just a tiny bit of sarcasm here). Actually I find that the more I get the more I want and its never quite (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

I dunno but I just checked out her site and find the saga of Boba Fett versus Boba Cat absolutely hilarious! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Where’s Mo…?

What ever happened to Monica Wilbur? She had a great site -www.galacticbrick.com Then she stopped updating it? (she did once on 11/12/01… but how come the withdrawal.) And then she stopped postin’ to Lugnet? Why, --==RiçhärÐ==-- -Duct tape is like (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Who has the biggest fleet?

(...) I SURRENDER!!!...!!! Bear (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who has the biggest fleet?

(...) Well, my imperial fleet is quite large in comparison to yours..I have so far 16 Ties, 5 Imp. Shuttles, 16 AT-STs, 8 Darth's Ties and 10 sets of the Speederbikes. Rebels :- 10 X-wings, 8 Y-wings, 8 A-wings, 5 B-wings, 2 M. Falcons, 10 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Who has the biggest fleet?

Kind of quite here lately. So I will pose a little question. Who here has the largest Rebel or Imperial Fleet so far. I am not talking customs either. I would like to know how many Ties one has or who has built the Roque Squadron. I myself have a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Tie $69.99 at Toys 'R 'US - Cheaper at Outlets

(...) Yeah they're $70 here in Cali too. Although you can get it from the Lego Outlets for $50. There are a number of sets - namely alpha team and mars - that have been discounted by $5. sun (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Tie $69.99 at Toys 'R 'US

Just thought I would drop a quick line and let everybody that I saw the UCS Tie in the Toys 'R 'US here in Plattbsurgh, NY for $69.99. Don't know if any other stores will have it, but here is a heads up. Nate (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Run, don't walk!

(...) Here in Canada, Zellers has a Slave I and Desert Skiff combo pack for $CDN 19.97, AND a buy-one-get-one half price deal. Although the skiff isn't quite as desirable as the landspeeder, I bought two. If you factor in the ¢63 Canadian dollar, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quick review of the Rebel Blockade Runner

Dan, Thanks for the reply. I don't anticipate getting the set til Christmas, if then...its fairly expensive...but when I do I'll let you know what I come up with. I figure that since most of star wars sets are not "to scale" anyway that it would be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AOTC "Forbidden Love" Trailer

(...) Well...now we know which parent Luke gets his whining nateure from! 8?D Matt (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  AOTC "Forbidden Love" Trailer

There's another trailer available for download on the starwars.com page called "Forbidden Love." It's about 2 minutes long, probably the one that will be with the Harry Potter movie. I like this one too. Can't wait for Ep II now! Adam (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Run, don't walk!

Ooooooo good deal, *thinks for a second* Darn! the nearest target is 300 miles away! ahh well..... the pains of living in a small town. Gary Leigh Holcombe <worker201@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GMtpoI.I8I@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) parts, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Run, don't walk!

(...) Yeah, it's a nationwide thing. I think they put the special packs on the shelves back in summer sometime. There's also a TRU exclusive with the Gungan Sub and a couple of the small sets. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: Run, don't walk!

(...) I confirm that! My local Target (Houston) has several on their shelves. It looks like a really good deal, but exclusive to Target. TJ (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Run, don't walk!

Hey gang, Today (11-14-01) I was browsing around the Target in Beaverton, Oregon, and I saw that they had a special deal: Slave 1 and Luke's Landspeeder in a package deal for $14.99 USD. A great way to stock up on spare green parts, and a must have (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact