 Star Wars / 12055
Re: Quick review of the Rebel Blockade Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:35:16 GMT

Dan,

Thanks for the reply.  I don't anticipate getting the set til Christmas, if
then...its fairly expensive...but when I do I'll let you know what I come up
with.  I figure that since most of star wars sets are not "to scale" anyway
that it would be cool to make the runner "useable" with minifigs.  I'll
probable build it according to the instructions then gut it.  Thanks for
your advice!

John

In lugnet.starwars, Daniel Crichton writes:
"John R. Beck" <jbeck@naturecenter.org> wrote in message
Hi Dan,
I'd like to get the set and convert it for use with minifigs.  Is that
feasible given the instructions for the set?  What the interior pieces? • Can
it be "hollowed out" easily?  Or would extensive revisions be required?
Either way I'm getting it :-)

The bridge is partly hollow inside the "truncated conical areas"...I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

Dan