 Star Wars / *11653 (-10)
  FBTB: Relaunch

Hello - We've moved :) I'll let the teaser page do the rest - hope to see you there! (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.announce)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

Carey Snyder <echo7x7@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GIDMt7.En9@lugnet.com... (...) engines (...) They put one up here: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) LOL that makes Muffin head and myself sound like 2 movie reviewers! 2 thumbs up, Bruce! (...) I'd say so, yeah. The proportions certainly look right.... the trick is to find the right source material! (...) Basically, so do I.... although if (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) Thats just what I call them, those 4 nozzles in between the two main engines on the back. One of these days somebody ought to try to make a really nice model of Lando's ship, the Lady Lucky... -Carey S (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

hi guys. i suppose this is a response to all the posts. first off, thanks a lot for the comments and suggestions :). mark and mark- i did use a stud-to-foot ratio for this (nice job in noticing, i got close enough to 31.5 feet), and i measured out (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Gungan Sub (7161) help!

i recently purchased a large box of legos (i needed one set contained within) and upon sifting through it, i find what appears to be all the pieces for 7161. i don't have the instructions though, and lugnet doesn't list them (too new). could some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"Matt Penney" <glister5454@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GI7062.LIu@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) new (...) a (...) Imperial forces would be cool, but you're right - it would look like LEGO was making WWII soldiers. However, my SW shelves are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

"Tim Saupe" <tsaupe@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:GI6wJq.F5M@lugnet.com... (...) I wish we had more than just speculation to go off of for the whole SW license/no spaceship clause rumor. Unless I'm missing something a LEGO employee said, isn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I was trying to reson out why Lego hasn't included imperial soldiers (esp in sets like the AT-ST). My old logic was, that Lego doesn't like too many new pieces in one series and the ninja helms wouldn't really work. Then I saw a nice AT-ST driver (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

Hello - A couple of thoughts here - (...) That's not true, as Brad just said the other day they were looking at Space sets for the Legends line. In making my rounds, I noticed a large Star Wars collectibles site had mentioned the survey with a 'call (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact