 Star Wars / *11293 (-20)
  Re: Ebay and "black stormtrooper"

(...) Do you mean the TIE pilot that comes with the TIE LEGO model? He is essentially a copy of the white Stormtrooper, but in black. He's got a brown head too, but no face. -Aaron- (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ebay and "black stormtrooper"

I was wanting to know how many of you have seen "black stormtroopers" for sale on Ebay or some where else. They are labled on the first page of the instrutions. Any how I was just whanting to know how many people have seen this. thanx --Kevin W. (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Darth Maul - pretender to the throne :)

A candid shot taken while Maul was in lightsabre training - (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Contest for the die-hards

Hey all, just thought I'd spread news of the Galactic Pics contest underway now at Galactic Brick (www.galacticbrick.com). Why? Because I'd rather do this than go to bed right now. Ciao, mo (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig Head with Darth Maul pattern - 3626bpDM.dat

Great rendering. After checking my two Darth Maul mini-figs (how'd I only end up w/two?), I'm here to report that they show no signs of premature wrinkling (aka extra lines). mo www.galacticbrick.com Your Star Wars LEGO Connection (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hard Plastic Wheels

Can anyone give a Castlehead a clue as to which of the (not terribly helpfully named) PartsRef parts 2593 Wheel Hard-Plastic Medium or 6118 Wheel Hard-Plastic Small is the 4 x 4 x 3 wheel which (in duplicate) is in the Mos Espa Podrace set? Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Well I'm scared. As for the extra lines I'm checking all 30 of my Darth Maul heads later. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GCFBwq.MDr@lugnet.com... (...) ttp://news.lugnet.co...ts/?n=2556 - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Minifig Head with Darth Maul pattern - 3626bpDM.dat

Just posted my first part to (URL) - minifig head with Darth Maul pattern, just optional lines missing. If anyone has any comments about this please let me know. BTW: the pattern is based on the later Darth Maul head, the first Sith Infiltrator I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modified minifigs

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GCDB3t.6w0@lugnet.com... (...) How about using a design similar to the female pirate torso - quite a "curvy" figure for a flat surface :) I'd love to see the Ninja done, but a minifig is a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modified minifigs

(...) Me and the other respondant had given up on this thread. We both posted about two weeks ago and finished it off via E-mail. Mei-ling's a good idea but I'd prefer Sniper Wolf although I don't think you could do the clevage justice on a mini-fig (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Best Source For Tie 7181?

(...) Well, the best chance for getting either of those sets REALLY cheap was after Christmas. Target had some ridiculous clearances! I ended up getting the UCS X-Wing set for about $50 and the UCS TIE Interceptor for $25! The clearance prices (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Best Source For Tie 7181?

Hi Stefan, I don't realy think that a video card is a good alternativ for Lego, but ... If you change your mind and decide to come to Flensburg, Sunday is a good day to come. This sunday is the day of the beer in Flensburg, guess what, lots of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Best Source For Tie 7181?

Hi! Christian schrieb: (...) No UCS at all at our local "real" :-( Well, that's sad for the LEGO fan, but good for the computer nerd in me since I can use the money for the orignal intention, which is a new video card. Although I like Flensburg, I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser?

I wouldn't be surprised if they stick to the main characters completely, and ignore everyone else. Why? Two very depressing words: Desert Skiff. Or Imperial AT-ST. That, and I've got enough Qui-gons to have my own version of the clone wars. So much (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

(...) Clone Wars spoiler: It looks like Organa is taking a penalty against... Organa?!? In Episode VI, the Super Special edition: LUKE: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it...I have it...and...my sisters have it. The Leias stare into (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modified minifigs

Hey, I'd love to see a Snake mini-fig. Complete with flowy red bandana. That would be something. A Mei-Ling mini-fig would be cool, too. Hind gunship? Can't wait to see the pics. :) mo www.galacticbrick.com Your Star Wars LEGO Connection (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

(...) OH MY! I think you just gave away a spolier about Episode II...! --Todd (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser?

If they did, it would seem common sense to introduce a Queen Amidala mini-fig as well (I'd root for it on those grounds alone). Of course, LEGO could introduce the fig without the cruiser, and well...who knows? My guess is chances for the set are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Naboo Royal Cruiser?

(...) considering that it is not a central role vehicle, and would be quite large/expensive and that so few stores carried the Hasbro model due to price and lack of overall popularity. I think that if they do it, it will likely be in the UCS series, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Best Source For Tie 7181?

(...) I have to agree with the others on this one, but for different reasons. I like the parts selection on the Tie, mainly the 8x8 waffle plates. I like thse for ship decking, it's open and lighter tham most. I think it looks cool. The Tie supplies (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact