 General / 29858
Re: Modified minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Monica Wilbur writes:
Hey, I'd love to see a Snake mini-fig. Complete with flowy red bandana. That
would be something. A Mei-Ling mini-fig would be cool, too.

Hind gunship? Can't wait to see the pics. :)

mo

www.galacticbrick.com
Your Star Wars LEGO Connection

Me and the other respondant had given up on this thread. We both posted
about two weeks ago and finished it off via E-mail. Mei-ling's a good idea
but I'd prefer Sniper Wolf although I don't think you could do the clevage
justice on a mini-fig :-). I'm glad to see a girl taking an interest in
Metal Gear, that makes two I know of. Their may well be a vehicle featured
in MGS appearing shortly on a website near you :-).

Steve Snake.