 General / 29458
29457  |  29459
Subject:
Modified minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 11:50:07 GMT

Wouldn't it be cool if someone created some Metal Gear Solid 1 or 2 Minifigs
or even modified Technic figures or maybe Lego could even do a complete
range like Star Wars, complete with the Metal Gear mecha. I could probably
do a resonable interpretation of the Hind gunship myself, especially now we
have the Canopy's from the A-wing or naboo fighters.

Steve Snake :-)