 Star Wars / *10533 (-10)
  (canceled)

  good good good site

heres a site for you starwars fans. A starwars LCAD site. Models are all downloadable and can be viewed at the site here it is (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Shuttle

(...) Actually the wings were originally supposed to be vertical at landing, not pointed in towards the vertical wing. In Return of the Jedi, where the shuttles first appeared, the wings were vertical when the shuttle was "parked." I'm not sure (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I want everyone's opinion...

(...) While I'd be OK with that, I'd rather have a five pack with three Stormtroopers, a Sandtrooper, and an officer... :) -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I want everyone's opinion.....

(...) I would have to agree with just about everyone else... Stormtroopers. Scout Troopers are just that, scouts. They watch for attacks and scout areas for enemies. They are lightly armored and armed, and are meant to be highly mobile to avoid (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Musing on Imperial 6-pack

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote: <snip> (...) I was thinking 3 Stormtroopers, 2 Officers, and 1 TIE Pilot, but I like your idea better. $30+ for the Shuttle is an expensive way to get Royal Guards, isn't it? (...) Now that I would REALLY (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Musing on Imperial 6-pack (was: Re: I want everyone's opinion.....)

(...) Hmm. What would they put in an Imperial 6-pack? So far, we've got the following Imperials: Darth Vader Emporer Palpatine Stormtrooper Scout Trooper TIE Pilot Shuttle Pilot/Officer Royal Guard Vader, Palpatine, and the Scout Trooper are already (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creation Update! 1/5/01

(followed up to .space and .starwars) "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G6uo8A.M8H@lugnet.com... (...) out. (...) they (...) You mean like TIE Fighter launch racks in Star Wars? Check out the LucasArts game TIE Fighter where (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  UCS TIE - finally built it, not quite happy :(

I finally got the TIE UCS last week and last night spent 2 hours putting it together. Aside from the annoying habit of the wing sections coming away from the wing brace whenever my 1 year old daughter decided to make a grab for it there is one (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8007, 8008 sighting, COS

Well as a result of my curiosity I tried x-raying through a box. The Lego Technic bricks were visible and detailed enough to tell the parts inside. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who is now on his way to bed. (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact