 Star Wars / 10527
10526  |  10528
Subject:
Musing on Imperial 6-pack (was: Re: I want everyone's opinion.....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:59:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, J. Irvine wrote:

I'm just hoping that they do put out a special mini-fig pack sometime
soon (2 Stormtroopers, 1 Officer). Actually, I'd rather see something
like the old 6-fig packs rather than the 3-fig packs, but that probably
won't happen.

Hmm.  What would they put in an Imperial 6-pack?  So far, we've got the
following Imperials:

Darth Vader
Emporer Palpatine
Stormtrooper
Scout Trooper
TIE Pilot
Shuttle Pilot/Officer
Royal Guard

Vader, Palpatine, and the Scout Trooper are already available in a minifig
pack.

That leaves 5 figs.  For a 6-figure pack, how about 3 Stormtroopers and 1
each of the TIE Pilot, Officer, and Royal Guard?

Better yet, offer them all through Bulk Sales, in bags of 10 of one kind.
:)

Steve