 Star Wars / 10516
10515  |  10517
Subject:
I want everyone's opinion.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:40:42 GMT

What figure would you use with your models more: Scout Trooper(biker scout)
or the Stormtrooper? I need an opinion from everyone possible. I'm wanting
to know what everyone else would think about one of these on patrol at an
Imperial bunker (working on it).  Please post your answer and why, or E-mail
me it at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does, thanks!