 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 361 – 380 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: All updated Keppler Industries 2.5 is up!

I love the new design for the entry page. Also the new look of the curve on the next page is great. Cool models too. : ) -Jon "Kyle Keppler" <hifiki@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GH3oB3.Mqu@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Leviathan progress pics...

Hey James. I would recommend in the future resizing your images down to at least 800 by 600. 640 by 480 might be even better. With such large images its hard to see whats in the picture and it takes quite some time to download. There are plenty of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Hikaru combat Pod Type2

Some new photos and some mostly new renders. Check it out in the combat pod section on my site. When I make some extensions for this that I'm happy with I'll post em. (URL) ) -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  NanoBase 3

NanoBase 3 is an old mining town. Its minerals have mostly been depleted and many of its citizens have moved on to greener asteroids. A few individuals remain, surviving on trade and tenacity. (URL) Galactic Shipyard (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Eagle 2 MOC

Excellent ship Bob! I've actually never seen this show but I have seen the eagle before. I really like what you did around the dome on the font. This one will go good along with your civilian transports at the Galactic Shipyard. Cool. -Jon "Bob (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Thousand Astronomical Unit Probe (NEF)

I tell ya Lindsay, no one can make a better tech description then you. Of course a lot of the info for this moc is real science so you're not really making it up but you throw it together well. This is not my strong point. : ) I also really like the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Inspirational pics added to my BShelf

Good stuff! I was fortunate to find his book, Painted Space, in a flea market of all places for $2 about 4 years ago. Its an amazing book. I also have some Berkey trading cards stashed away somewhere. I agree with Lindsay about how well his work has (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

The site layout looks great but for some reason none of the images will load. I'm currently trying to figure out if this is a problem on my end. (probably is, I'm not on my comp -- theres always something odd going on with this computer.) This (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

And brickshelf is back! I should have known it would do that right when I posted. Its like when you wash your car and it rains. :-) -Jon "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GHwoxG.AvC@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Mark's (...) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

Hey thats a great idea for the minigun. Thats one of the best miniguns I've ever seen. I love all the clips you have lined up on the chain. At first I thought they were all just stuck together and then I saw the hose. Cool. -Jon "Mladen Pejic" (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

Yes actually. I just checked it again and all your creation images load up now. They look great. I was just looking at your valour. -Jon btw-- I'll update your links at the GS soon. "Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

Yeah I've seen a ton of guns using the technic pulleys and axels. But I Iiked the combination of the big saucers with the belt feeding into the gun, on yours. :-) -Jon "Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - robot Hovercam

Wow Paul I really like that little guy. Gonna hafta build one for myself. Perhaps I can have one of these discover some of my creations as well. -Jon "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GHz446.B10@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft

Excellent ship. My favorite part is the front with all its cool techy bits. Nice way to make the falcon and shuttle canopies come together. I'm a little confused how the cockpit opens when the smaller ship jettisons away. It looks like it needs (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

I'm not trying to derail Paul's thread or anything but I have noticed less posts from certain regulars as well. I'm still posting but I feel I've dropped a bit. I actually almost didn't post this message and then figured that it didn't make any (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: New MOC: "Overkill" Heavy Space Fighter

Holy. This is sooo cool. I have to post again when I've completely digested all the pics. Absolutely beautiful. -Jon "Paul Hanson" <pghanson@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GI8JG3.2q4@lugnet.com... (...) used in (...) the (...) big (...) can (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Squance and Zala: 2 Hoverthing Contest Entries

Check em out at the top of the menu. (URL) notes: Zala was inspired by some of the ships from Wipeout XL. It doesn't look like it in the photos but this is actually all normal blue. I still haven't figured out how to fix the blues on my camera. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Very cool. I like the cockpit area a lot. I think you and I need to start a Cephalopod contest. What with my Squance and your Calamari. I'm also working on a Nautilus ship that should be out in a while....sometime... -Jon "Adrian Drake" (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Greenhouse / Oxygenation Chamber

Excellent designs. I've wanted to get some of these eggs forever, (URL) I'm a moron and never got them. : ) Great to see someone else puting them to good use! -Jon Hopefully I can get a hold of some of these in the future. "Eugwe Coral" (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Galactic shipyard update (9-6-01)

Hey everyone. I have several new entries in this update. -Eagle 2 Transport by Bob Hayes -Overkill Heavy Space Fighter by Paul Hanson -Mavors II and Royal Oak class destroyer by Jordan D. Greer -Adaloid Mothership by Daniel Jassim -Halberd class (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

More:  Next Page >>