 Space / 10339
Re: Leviathan progress pics...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 02:29:06 GMT

Hey James.  I would recommend in the future resizing your images down to at
least 800 by 600. 640 by 480 might be even better.  With such large images
its hard to see whats in the picture and it takes quite some time to
download.  There are plenty of programs you can get online for free that
have a feature like this if you don't have one yet. (like paint shop pro)

Regardless, the ship looks promising so far and I look forward to more
progress pics of the ship.

Talk to ya later,

-Jon

"James Bush" <me@jamesroom.com> wrote in message
Well here they are the pics I promised...
It is almost done and with my order from LEGO direct coming in next week. • It
wll be even closer. Expect more pics next month and it should be one by • the
end of the year. Hop you all like.
Oh yeah tech specs:
length- 240 studs
heigth- dunno yet
weapons- lots of 'em
purpose- fighter carrier and all around big ship...