 Space / 11074
11073  |  11075
Subject:
Galactic shipyard update (9-6-01)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 05:25:04 GMT

Hey everyone. I have several new entries in this update.

-Eagle 2 Transport by Bob Hayes
-Overkill Heavy Space Fighter by Paul Hanson
-Mavors II and Royal Oak class destroyer by Jordan D. Greer
-Adaloid Mothership by Daniel Jassim
-Halberd class Battlecruiser, Griffen class Battleship, and a new render of
the Drake by Austin
-Also a new pilot by Dan Jassim

And Kyle I'm just now looking at your new ship and I'll update it from the
XKI soon.

I'll also have some more building tips soon.

Please tell me about any broken links you might find or if I missed any
other good creations.
And comments and criticism is always welcome.

-Jon