 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 1261 – 1280 of 1472.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 3rd contest entry

(...) Hey thanks very much. I like the idea of Lego owning the world. -Jon (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Very cool ship

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B64BFD42.8138%s...ink.com... (...) PC version here. (...) I say we find out if others are having a similar problem. Maybe you could test it out in off topic test. -Jon (...) This (...) Fast (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Very cool ship

For instance if a creator sends in a new freighter (...) I got goofy when I typed this. It should read: For instance if a creator sends in a new freighter that is similar to an older freighter then I'll put that link and pic up in the appropriate (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Very cool ship

(...) the (...) his (...) Yessir theres a heap o weirdness goin on in newsreader land. (...) Yeah I'd love too. I'll put it in the misc. section for now. I must think of a way to keep a new circulation of creations at the GS without filling it up (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Very cool ship

(...) Actually this is strange. Mark where did you post the message? .space? This has happened before and I'm at my girlfriend's on a different comp. I am using the newest version of Outlook express (the same on my computer) According to the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Very cool ship

You mean that I didn't already guess it? I was sure it was from the Neil Gaiman book. -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Four non entry creations

The following creations didn't make the deadline: The first 3 are made by the same company who made 6901, 6940 and 6952 Asteroid Scout 1 (URL) Scout 2 (URL) Scout 3 (URL) fourth non entry follows in the footsteps of a certain odd walker entered in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  3rd contest entry

I figure its after midnight (I should be sleeping) so I'll post my 3rd entry, The Cygnus 9 Patrol Craft. (URL) forgive me for the dark pictures. I'm using a new camera and was also in a hurry. In my haste I forgot to use the flash. This ship is (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Very cool ship

I've been out of it for a bit so I don't know if this has been posted. (URL) is really really really cool. I love the kind of organic look. I love how original it looks. Its funny cause I saw it on Brickshelf and looked at it really quick because (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Space World donations

Ok heres an update on who says they'd like to donate: Trevor Pruden Mark Sandlin Felix Greco Jon Palmer Z. Unger Patrick Justison Kyle Keppler Joel Jacobson Thanks guys! I'm willing to wait just a bit longer to see if we can get 2 more people. -Jon (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Another Classic Space contest question

(...) The contest ends on the 30th. I'll only have 3 days to enter models. Its ok I'll just show em after the contest is over. -Jon (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Another Classic Space contest question

Well crapola. The camera was supposed to arrive today but didn't. It'll come while I'm gone so I'll be able to use it when I get back on tuesday. I have 7 more entries but I should be able to enter three when I get back. I'll just post the others (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Another Classic Space contest question

I'm going to not have computer access for 4 days (friday thru monday) I haven't been able to take pictures of my other creations until today (hopefully) When I get the pictures taken and set up websites could I give 4 URL's to someone so they could (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Space World donations

Cool. you can donate as long as Mr. Joe Joe hosts future SpaceLUG/World benefits. ; ) -Jon "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message news:G4FsAv.JtI@lugnet.com... (...) $10? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Pilot's section up at the GS

(...) Ahh Guiness, quite possibly my 3rd favorite thing in the whole universe.... Get about 6 Pints in me. Show me a pile o bricks and say "Go". -Jon (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Actually I thought I was gonna crack up laughing at all of the names you thought up. -Jon "John Robert-Blaze Kanehl" <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G4ExJn.G4@lugnet.com... (...) Quarter (...) and (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Pilot's section up at the GS

I just thought of a name. Tell me what you think. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Pilot's section up at the GS

Ok I threw this section up although I still don't have a name for it. Any ideas still welcome. Keep in mind that its supposed to be like a bar or diner that all the pilots hang out in. I imagine that the Captain's Quarter is more distinguished like (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Spaceworld domain

spaceLUG isn't as catchy as SpaceWorld but I still kinda like it. It also makes a bit more sense. -Jon (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Space World donations

Cool. Well Z. Unger contacted me and said he would like to donate as well. Although I don't know how much, and he said it wouldn't be until next month. Anyone else want to go in on this? We have 5 people now but if we could get just 5 more than we (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.196)

More:  Next Page >>