 Space / 4823
Re: Space World donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:40:23 GMT

Cool. you can donate as long as Mr. Joe Joe hosts future SpaceLUG/World
benefits. ; )

-Jon

"Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message
Okay, I'd like to join up, if it's still open. I don't have a lot of stuff
yet, but I'm working on it. I assume that if you get one more, it'll be • $10?

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Ok heres an update on who says they'd like to donate:

Trevor Pruden
Mark Sandlin
Felix Greco
Jon Palmer
Z. Unger
Patrick Justison
Kyle Keppler
Joel Jacobson

Thanks guys!
I'm willing to wait just a bit longer to see if we can get 2 more people.

   -Jon