 Space / 4826
Re: Space World donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:09:16 GMT

Oh, I know, but I feel better participating with a donation. Besides, it's
only about $10 - not a bad deal to help a worthy cause.

Groove on.

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Wayne.

Please note that donating money is not required to participate in SpaceLUG
(or whatever we're gonna call it) We're just trying to drum up cash so we
can get our own website. Thanks for your donation, though. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin