 Space / 4790
Re: Space World donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:12:46 GMT

I'll chip in $25.  Anything for the spacers.  Ohh that reminds me, I was going
to send in some dough to Brickshelf.  Better get on the ball.

Pat J

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
We need  $100 for a year.
For the first year we have so far:
Me: $25
Mark Sandlin $25
Trevor Pruden $25

Anyone else? The more people to pitch in the less it will cost per person.
This will be much easier next year once the site is up and running and
everyone sees what a great resource it will be, but for now we need to get
this off the ground and this appears to be the first step.

   Thanks
   -Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard