 Space / 4791
Re: Space World donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:42:39 GMT

Cool.  Well Z. Unger contacted me and said he would like to donate as well.
Although I don't know how much, and he said it wouldn't be until next month.
Anyone else want to go in on this? We have 5 people now but if we could get
just 5 more than we would just need $10 per person. I'm sure all donators
will receive some special honor on the site. The server should be
http://www.nccw.net/hosting.html if anyone is wondering.

   -Jon

"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
I'll chip in $25.  Anything for the spacers.  Ohh that reminds me, I was • going
to send in some dough to Brickshelf.  Better get on the ball.

Pat J

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
We need  $100 for a year.
For the first year we have so far:
Me: $25
Mark Sandlin $25
Trevor Pruden $25

Anyone else? The more people to pitch in the less it will cost per • person.
This will be much easier next year once the site is up and running and
everyone sees what a great resource it will be, but for now we need to • get
this off the ground and this appears to be the first step.

   Thanks
   -Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard