 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 946 – 965 of about 2600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new moonbase module, the Moonbase Command Center

OK, this looks nice. Now to LDraw it Jonathan! Jaco "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> schreef in bericht news:H9vs42.Exq@lugnet.com... (...) cant (...) film (...) used (...) grey (...) the (...) sets. (...) whatever (...) I (...) roof (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  Re: WANTED: New fad!

Aye...it has been a little quieter lately. Messageboards seem to go through cycles tho'. I'm sure that everyone's part counts will go up around Christmas with the release of the 2003 SW line in some areas, plus the under-the-tree additions. Always (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Snapshot: moonbase module accessory

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7sA4A.E9o@lugnet.com... (...) Well thank you. You are aware that the moonbase story is not (yet) connected to the main Duel's Tale's stories? (...) There's another idea. -- Thanx~ Nicole (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  WANTED: New fad!

Attention spacers! Things are a little too quiet in .space at the moment. The reason, IMO, is obvious. We need a new fad. Look at the past fads which have spurred a good deal of creativity: Mecha (the mother of all fads... so big they got their own (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  Minor apology to .space

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates on the moonbase site (and the shipyard to a lesser degree). I've been trying to balance different tasks in my life and I seem to be getting none of them done...if that makes sense. I have many ideas (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

Many of you have probably seen this in the pictures from the NWBrickCon layout. Here's you chance to check it out in lots of detail! (URL) interior is rather empty except for sliding elevator doors. The blue tint you see in the photos of the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  AdeLUG's #5 - Write up

Here is the write up for the Adelaide LEGO Users Group meeting #5 It can also be found at the AdeLUG's website: (URL) - AdeLUG's #5, Sunday 10 November 2002 THEME - Moonbase Project VENUE - Holdfast Bay Community Centre, Hove (about 20mins (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Moonbase Module - "Purplestar" Interstellar Internet Connections

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:H8HHvx.67v@lugnet.com... (...) Great addition to the moonbase! -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

Now's that's more like a piece of art than a bloody moc. Geeze. Now go make a spaceship like that :-P. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

I remember seeing this in the collective folders. I wish I had such a grasp of archetecture....and of coding - the site is just beautiful. Incredible stuff....I wish I could have seen it in it's proper surroundings. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) <snip> I too have a moonbase module in progress (actually, there is no progress. Evidently there is some sort of blacktailed, jumping fleebnork that makes it's residence on the property and the environmentalists have called for a halt in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

(...) Hi, cool idea, I want to make moonbase module... but I (and others, prolly) need to know if there are any standards to follow. Is it the same as the RL version? cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

(...) He, it looks like it's covered in a fine layer of moondust already: (URL) model Bram! Cool elevator! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

hiho, well sounds good the idea of moonbase =). I just worked a little bit, with the idea =). well I some little suggestions: - let the people download needed things like the modulesupport submodel and the modulesconsmall submodel so that they do (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: CAD-only Moonbase Project?

No, but it would not be hard to start one. It would be the ideal way to hook up moonbases together without actually meeting. I could see great potential. You could also just build a moonbase, post pictures, and create a .dat file for it, so you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Moonbase at BricksWest?

Is anyone organizing a Moonbase setup at BW? I haven't heard much... maybe I'm forgetting, but it doesn't seem like anyone is. I'd love to see one there, though I don't have a complete module (and no time to build it before the event either). -Tim (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

A very nice MOC moonbase Module. Lots of pics which is good, I quite like how you can remove roofs and stuff to exposed what's inside. Colby. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

Hi Allister, Firstly I have to say this is a way cool idea. There's nothing like a bit of restriction to release the creative power. I've already started on a few concepts (My Moonbase construction is suffering as a result :) ). Secondly, I have a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

  Portable Bot Factory

I've always loved the idea of building something from a limited supply of parts. Over a year ago I bought a decent sized Plano tackle box. I filled this with parts for weekend car trips where I knew I would get bored or have free time: (URL) my (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.744)

More:  Next Page >>