 Space / 19177
Re: "New" MOC: Luna Tower Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:10:38 GMT

I remember seeing this in the collective folders.  I wish I had such a grasp
of archetecture....and of coding - the site is just beautiful.

Incredible stuff....I wish I could have seen it in it's proper surroundings.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Many of you have probably seen this in the pictures from the NWBrickCon layout.
Here's you chance to check it out in lots of detail!

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/links/?s=36&n=1&l=d
or
http://lego.bldesign.org/?v=new

The interior is rather empty except for sliding elevator doors.  The blue tint
you see in the photos of the elevator doors is the light coming through the
blue windows.  Anyway, please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu