 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 546 – 565 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Thanks for the compliments. Actually, I think this was my first M-Tron MOC ever (if you can believe it). I liked the original sets so much I kept them intact for a long time. But when I went to work on a MoonBase Mod, I discovered that most of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase module Sneak Peek

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H17Low.2x7@lugnet.com... (...) I trust the final version will come with little tiny "do not disturb" signs? -- Tom (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) My mom has a cheap scanner hooked up to her 166 MHz computer with 16 or 32 MB of RAM and it works fine. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

I have a 100 MHz computer, connected to the Net via a 56K modem dialup, with an old scanner that I got second-(or third-)hand for about $25. It works fine. My Lego collection is OK, but not the biggest, and I can't just go online and buy bulk when (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  [MoonBase] Speaking of alien life...

Does anyone else tend to have problems with large species doing damage to your bases? My Lego people seem to be uneasy about having a huge paw reaching in, yanking them out, and then get carried around by the head in the jaws of a huge Catzilla... (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase module Sneak Peek

(...) Hey good idea! -Matt . (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) are the old junker speeder, and all the tools hanging on the side of the deck...great attention to detail. The roof is great, too. Where did those plates come from? Love the toilet and sink - very realistic. Where does he get the wood for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

(...) Absolutely! If we all ever get together and connect our Mods, it will be important (for "realism" and for visual effect) to have various Mods of various sizes and colors. You shouldn't feel intimidated because some models are larger than what (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower

(...) Right here: (URL) black areas, are supposed to represent doors for an elevator. (Which would double as an air lock on the floors necessary.) (...) -J +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Another Moonbase module

(...) They keyboard comes from the new extreme tower set. It has a 1x4 decorated tile with a more complete keyboard. That's the bit you're talking about. Also comes with a new screen. Look for it on my mech Pan, awaiting approval. (URL)again, VERY (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: MoonBase Module: Commons

(...) I agree. The simple yet coordinated use of just a few colors looks great in this model. I also like the use of clear-sloped-roof elements and the general "civilian feel" of the MOC. Great job Jason! -Hendo (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

Ah, I take a few days off from work, and look what happens... <smirk> (URL) .space) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

Hi all, I'd like to present my new MOC (well, not exactly mine, since Shiri built it with me. Yes, you heard me right, Castle Dutchess is playing with spacemen). This is a generic 4-hall module with a McDonald's, a LEGO costume shop, a bathroom, an (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility

(...) Looks great Jamie, but I feel for all those mins waiting. George (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base

(...) like it. ...Perhaps the M-Tron guys can strike a secret deal to supply you energy in exchange for protection. ...Oh wait, with Blacktron, that might be extortion... <zoiks!> Great Job! -Hendo (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Darn it. I knew I should have added some fleeb-blaster-cannons on the tower! Now I'll have to go back and re-do the whole things. <big grins> -H. (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Moonbase Module Started

(...) Looks like a good start, except that the standard requires a 4-stud space between the edge of the baseplate and your ground-level things (such as the support column). If you have smaller baseplates you can arrange them into a 48x48 square and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks Paul. It was really fun packing in the details too; nothing like a good frustrating teeny tiny interior to bring out the creativity. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) She made it, I just thought a bird should eat it. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks Jason. As I said, we fought with that space quite a bit, but I'm pleased with the results. And when I saw your commons (awesome, btw), I said to myself "why didn't we do the halls that way". :-) (...) Great! Oh, the other thing I forgot (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.755)

More:  Next Page >>